The deadblock.com website may also contain certain links to third party websites which are in no way affiliated with, owned or controlled by Deadblock.com. The Operator assumes no responsibility for the content or lawfulness of the advertisements or similar materials or links posted by User or any third party, or for the privacy policies, practices of any and all third party websites. The Operator cannot censor or edit the content of third party sites. You acknowledge that Deadblock.com will not be liable for any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
Deadblock.com is for your personal use only and shall not be used for any commercial endeavor except those that have specifically received the prior written approval of Operator. Any illegal and/or unauthorized use of Deadblock.com is prohibited including but not limited to collecting e-mail addresses for sending unsolicited e-mails and framing or linking to the Deadblock.com website without the Operator’s express prior written consent.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The watermarked content containing a username which is contained on the Deadblock.com website, including but not limited to the text, software, scripts, graphics, music, videos, photos, sounds, interactive features and trademarks, service marks and logos, is owned by and/or licensed to Deadblock.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Hungarian and foreign laws and international conventions. The watermarked content containing a username is provided to you for your personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the Operator. The Operator reserves all rights to the Deadblock.com website.
You agree to comply with the regulations herein concerning the use, copying, or distribution of the content, which also apply to all submissions of third parties made to the website for any commercial purposes.
If you download or print a copy of the content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Operator or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Deadblock.com website or the content therein.
5. USER DATA
The Operator provides several channels of communication for the Users. You understand that the Operator does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any data contained within these channels of communication.
The Operator allows/permits you to link to materials on the Website for personal, non-commercial purposes.
The Operator reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Deadblock.com website at any time.
7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
You agree that your use of the Deadblock.com website shall be at your sole risk. Deadblock.com makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to the Deadblock.com website.
The Operator, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof, and assume no liability or responsibility for any direct or consequential damages arising out of
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content,
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website,
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, or any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or
- the Operator does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Deadblock.com website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and Deadblock.com will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that Deadblock.com shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Operator, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Deadblock.com Website;
- your violation of any term of these Terms of Service;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party.
If any term, clause or provision of the agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement.
10. CHAT POLICY
While using the chatrooms, you must not
- infringe the rights of third parties, use obscene language, or choose an obscene username (nick) or obscene chatroom name;
- share a video which is inappropriate to the chatroom in question;
- disseminate or broadcast nude pictures or adult videos, or show genital organs, or engage or pretend to engage in sexual intercourse;
- flood the chat rooms;
- engage in any conduct that is forbidden or sanctioned by Hungarian legal provisions. It is specifically forbidden to post copyrighted materials, to violate copyright laws and to commit criminal offences;
- use UPPERCASE spelling, which equals shouting, especially if the members of the chatroom expressly protest against it;
- argue in public chatrooms (these are personal matters that must be settled by private messages);
- create a chatroom with a name that can be used for promotional or advertising purposes;
- harass, disturb, hold up or hinder the moderators/administratos in the course of their duties;
- use the chat service for the purposes of racial, national, ethinic, linguistic or political discrimination or incitement to hatred;
- solicit for escort service, prostitution, or ask for money from another user for camera feed.
You must also comply with the following rules:
- Any attempt to display text material that is a celebrity name, offensive, suggests paedophilia, adolescence, bestiality or zoophilia, refers to elimination or consumption of any bodily waste or implies words that are unacceptable by the standards of good taste will lead to immediate ban from the website.
- Advertising other websites or services is strictly prohibited.
- The netiquette (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette) contains more general rules of conduct.
You acknowlwdge and accept that if you violate the rules of the chat service or any other policy, your account may be disabled or removed if your conduct is reported to the Operator.